VC:MP 0.4 (Beta) > Script Discussion

Proposition score and Website link

(1/2) > >>

Mariu22S:
Proposition 1
Is it possible that add score / kills the client nickname in 0.4? It is not so important but it could have been.

Proposition 2
The second suggestion is to add the ability to link to the forum server to Server Info.

sseebbyy:
If you are really going to take a look at this, take a look and at my suggestions from August 07, 2013.

thijn:
+1

Why not go ahead and add a whole rules list in that case. The score thing in the playerlist is in my opinion unneeded, but if you are going to add it why not add more. To be honest, I kinda like the LU query protocol (or UGP what VRocker calls it I think). You can request all kinds of data from the players like skin, position, health, score, etc.

If you're going to add more stuff to the query protocol, it would be nicer to switch to one that has it properly implemented: UGP.

ysc123:

--- Quote from: thijn on September 03, 2014, 12:09:18 am ---+1

Why not go ahead and add a whole rules list in that case. The score thing in the playerlist is in my opinion unneeded, but if you are going to add it why not add more. To be honest, I kinda like the LU query protocol (or UGP what VRocker calls it I think). You can request all kinds of data from the players like skin, position, health, score, etc.

If you're going to add more stuff to the query protocol, it would be nicer to switch to one that has it properly implemented: UGP.

--- End quote ---
I think I can write a plugin to replace current query protocol.

thijn:

--- Quote from: ysc123 on September 05, 2014, 06:52:30 am ---
--- Quote from: thijn on September 03, 2014, 12:09:18 am ---+1

--- End quote ---
I think I can write a plugin to replace current query protocol.

--- End quote ---
That will need to be run on a different port. Not ideal. It's better if this gets implemented into the server itself.
Sure, if they don't want to do it we can do it with a plugin but still...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version