Author Topic: Unban Me and admin comments  (Read 9546 times)

Offline Conrtol-Ful

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Unban Me and admin comments
« on: September 15, 2008, 08:21:36 am »
Point 1:
A few days ago i was banned by [TLK]Chucky for "hacking" ??? ???.

he said in-game i was armour and health hacking but i have no record of doing so, as trainers are not permitted in vc-mp i don't know how i could have been.On my screen of my HUD it said i had 100 health and the usual weapons but no armour then when Chucky checks my stats it says i have 100 armour??To me that day your server (Tommis) was laggy to me so maybe thats why it came up with 100 armour?i don't know..... :'(

Point 2:
I have recently noticed over the past week [TLK]Chucky has been abusing his admin powers and has been speed-hacking!!!!!! >:( >:(

Tommis or any other admins reading this please take the time to consider what i have just posted as i think it is un-fair in both cases.(Point 1 and Point 2)

Thank You
 :) :) :)
Conrtol-Ful

Offline Sandoval

• Street Thug
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Me and admin comments
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 01:55:13 am »
Please post your In-Game name please.

Offline Sandoval

• Street Thug
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 02:49:10 am »
User's Unban Request is Accepted.

User will be under a watchful eye, just in case.

~Sandoval
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 04:37:03 am by Sandoval »

Offline Conrtol-Ful

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 07:51:39 am »
User unbanned but will be under a watchful eye, just in case.

~Sandoval
Thank You, if you need my in-game name it is [DKU]ControlFul. I expect nothing more form an admin thank you once again.

Offline Dead

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 05:24:19 am »
i just have a little comment u know...
Point 2:
I have recently noticed over the past week [TLK]Chucky has been abusing his admin powers and has been speed-hacking!!!!!!

LMAO at that, are you kidding me chucky speed hacking!!!! how can chucky speed hack when he is an admin ??? + most of times i play with different nicknames/undercover on server and i see chucky playing he doesnt even know im on and he plays regularly like any1 else, and on top of that why would an admin hack ? and why would that person even get admin if they hacked ? people dont get admin if they are not trusted enough to handle such responsibility.... i hope you got the point by now  ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 05:26:23 am by Dead »

Offline Chucky

• Street Thug
  • VC-MP Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 01:52:53 pm »
he said in-game i was armour and health hacking but i have no record of doing so

This is what really happened, i was playing then i received
a pm >> adminall >> Possible Cheats Detected - Name: Therekcah, By: Server
after i read that pm i did !hp Therekcah, Health: 100% Armour: 100%
so i teleported to him to make sure that he is cheating b4 i ban him, after i teleported to him i saw the grey armour thing above his head and i also shooted him and he felt down but no damage, so i banned him, after that, he came in with the name "Controlful"
that he actually use when playing and he was auto kicked by: server, reason: ip banned, so then he came on XE Servers forum to cry about it and talking things that aren't true,
but since sandoval told me that he is his friend or something like that he unbanned him
to give him a 2nd chance...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 02:11:28 pm by Chucky »

Windlord

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 02:43:01 pm »
I'm seeing lots of people moaning about being banned.
And every single ban appeal that I see does not seem feasible to me.
I see liars and idiots.

We really do need subalias, banlist commands.
On IRC preferably.

Offline cola

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 03:23:13 pm »
he said in-game i was armour and health hacking but i have no record of doing so

This is what really happened, i was playing then i received
a pm >> adminall >> Possible Cheats Detected - Name: Therekcah, By: Server
after i read that pm i did !hp Therekcah, Health: 100% Armour: 100%
so i teleported to him to make sure that he is cheating b4 i ban him, after i teleported to him i saw the grey armour thing above his head and i also shooted him and he felt down but no damage, so i banned him, after that, he came in with the name "Controlful"
that he actually use when playing and he was auto kicked by: server, reason: ip banned, so then he came on XE Servers forum to cry about it and talking things that aren't true,
but since sandoval told me that he is his friend or something like that he unbanned him
to give him a 2nd chance...
lmaoed at that -.-" weather or not if its an admins friend, its for the server, and he should get a ban doesnt he?!?

Offline andres1234

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 07:18:05 am »
yes i have the same problem that [tlk]chucky son of a b!t(h he ban me because i kill him (he is a F$ing noob