Author Topic: Scripts Suggestions  (Read 35931 times)

[VK]XxThexOnlyxX

Re: Scripts Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2008, 06:13:20 am »
this server is wonderfull but i think it needs more commands like !car,!mycars,!sellcar etc... and need the props commands

Offline Sandoval

• Street Thug
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 12:46:59 am »
Agreed, Tommis is probably thinking something up about a car system/property system.

Windlord

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 12:27:13 pm »
I think Tommis preferred a server without too many rp elements...

Well anyways...

I think the !ipban command should also work when the player is offline since some players leave the game as soon as they are aware that they will be banned.

Offline Sandoval

• Street Thug
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 05:35:43 pm »
Yeah, I've been bothering Tommis about the offline !IPban too, still didn't give me a response, I'll ask him now

Offline Chucky

• Street Thug
  • VC-MP Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 09:59:59 am »
Hey,

I think thats a cool idea, becuz like Windlord said the !ipban command should also work when the player is offline since some players leave the game as soon as they are aware that they will be banned.

Other: When there's no admin(s) online, player(s) can take screen shots or video of the player(s) that is cheating/hacking, and then they can post the screen shots or video of the player(s) on XE Servers forum for prove, and then when me or other admin(s) come online we can ban the player either if he/she/it is offline so it will be an usefull command,
becuz there's some players that cheats when there's no admin(s) online,
and they think that they can always get away with it without being banned!!!

Cya,
Chucky
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 12:26:26 pm by Chucky »

Offline Dead

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2008, 05:11:22 am »
I agree with you guys about the offline ipban, but i also think we should have like a banlist, and it would be useful for players that do stuff thats in a medium lvl so you can just ban them for good from the server....
the reason im thinking of a banlist is because we can have a  tempban cmd for players that do stuff in a meduim lvl, u can do for exmaple like !tempban dead 23min or wtvr it is the highest you can put is 1 month, that way wtvr the player did the next time he wont do it, its like giving him a 2nd chance which is pretty nice also it would be nice if after you tempban the person when the duration is over he gets unbanned automaticaly otherwise the admins will have to keep tracks with the bans and check on the banlist for names to unban on the date the person is supposed to be unbaned at.
Thanks and good luck with everything! :)

Offline Chucky

• Street Thug
  • VC-MP Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2008, 09:10:01 am »
Ya, i think thats a cool idea to 8)

Offline cola

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2008, 03:28:16 pm »
echo chan should be more colourful :)

and /c nogoto on/off looks weird
i think

/c block on/off looks better :P

and a seperate forum for the servers when ur completely done with them :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 04:33:33 pm by cola »

Offline (VK)aldo

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
[TLK]Aldo
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2008, 07:21:52 am »
hi there

ok I been thinking about the use of commando! buycar but without using the! loc car so that other players can use the car I would also like to remove the /c goto and only you could goto  to a property you've bought so that the have more properties have more possibilities to cover the entire map

thanks ;)

Offline ULK.HeAD

• Wiseguy
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2008, 08:21:19 pm »
could we make goto only work once every 5 minutes for admins using it on players who have nogoto on? that way it isn't abused so much. sometimes I can't even do my job as admin, because certain admins use goto on me over and over. admin vs admin nogoto working could also help with this.

...and the heal delay... is unfair IMO. normal players should be able to heal just as fast as admins. I do not like having any unfair advantages. also, I've seen some players use /c heal after being floored by a stubby shot, and due to the heal delay, you cant damage them until they are done healing. without perfect shot timing, there is no way to hit them until after they have healed, got up off the floor, and jumped away from your shot. removing the heal delay would open them up to a point blank stubby shot, which is what would happen to me if I tried to type /c heal while floored. yeah, I'm sure I can just kick them for it, but its not their fault they are stuck with the delay, so most times I don't.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 09:26:44 pm by ULK.HeAD »

Offline cola

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2008, 10:24:14 am »
could we make goto only work once every 5 minutes for admins using it on players who have nogoto on? that way it isn't abused so much. sometimes I can't even do my job as admin, because certain admins use goto on me over and over. admin vs admin nogoto working could also help with this.

...and the heal delay... is unfair IMO. normal players should be able to heal just as fast as admins. I do not like having any unfair advantages. also, I've seen some players use /c heal after being floored by a stubby shot, and due to the heal delay, you cant damage them until they are done healing. without perfect shot timing, there is no way to hit them until after they have healed, got up off the floor, and jumped away from your shot. removing the heal delay would open them up to a point blank stubby shot, which is what would happen to me if I tried to type /c heal while floored. yeah, I'm sure I can just kick them for it, but its not their fault they are stuck with the delay, so most times I don't.
how about no heal. Lets have no heal, or maybe heal at certain places like cafes, hospitals, clubs

Offline ULK.HeAD

• Wiseguy
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2008, 08:02:11 pm »
how about no heal. Lets have no heal, or maybe heal at certain places like cafes, hospitals, clubs

well that results in people camping out the healing points, especially the ones close to certain spawns. ever been to LW's and see the never-ending fight in downtown from the police station to the pizza place? I would like a slow heal, anyone remember the mtavc sailor? although I could see a constant +1 hp every 2 seconds to all players lagging the script out, so maybe thats no good either  :-\

edit: wait what about the language filter? I don't know what place it has in a DM game, unless its here so we can freeze ourselves out of untimely deaths like drowning?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 01:36:32 am by ULK.HeAD »

Offline cola

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2008, 10:25:44 am »
oops, how about NO heal, since u get healed whenever u kill someone. Its a dm seerver, so well its a plave to grow skills and fight, so u get hp when u deserve to :)

and making heal faster without freezing, will end up in spamming imo

Offline ULK.HeAD

• Wiseguy
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 08:33:37 pm »
that sounds great to me, I keep telling the lamers that run away in the middle of a fight to heal that they are better off just finishing their opponent for the HP bonus, and it will make them a better fighter in the long run. I've watched a few daily players' skills stagnate since they run to heal instead of pushing their skills to the next level to win a fight. although it is fun to chase down a person who runs to heal and kill them, its no fun when you get there and can't kill them while they are in a heal-freeze.

Offline cola

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2008, 09:18:11 pm »
oh btw, there is a rule that u cant kill  a healing guy? omg thats hard to see, the heal cmd should be removed!