• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

server problem

Started by dragomax, July 17, 2007, 09:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragomax

i think i have a problem with my server. the problem is that when i connect to my server and scroll trough the skin list most of them appear alot of times. can you help me? thanks in advance.

GIG

I think it has something to do with your skins, because in my opinion you cannot use all skins out of the skin list. Only skins with a number until 100 should work without a problem.

dragomax

Aaron

I think you can't use special skins with normal skins.
(Don't know the difference.)

dragomax

thanks all for your help. gig you solved my problem thanks alot. now i have another one can someone give me the coordinates of the soldier spawn and tommy spawn. thanks

adamale

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=95.0 - read this tutorial.

It's really easy to get a coordinates. When you enter a build mode go to the place where you want to spawn character, and type /s (remember, you have to be on foot, not in the vehicle).

dragomax

GIG

MMh what you say Gulk seems right, because some servers have these special skins, but the don't have normal skins like tommy or a taxidriver.

dragomax

Ok I got a problem with Tommis's scripts. The commands are a bit slow some times.
What is the cause of this?

adamale

Weak PC, slow internet connection, high ping...

dragomax

It works just fine but when a person with 500 ping enters my server then they start working slow.

Rasher

i have the same problem with the skins...the skins i put appear man many times...i put only SWAT and ARMY but still get that repeat error...:( i don't know what to do...

at SWAT i must put 002 or just 2? couse i try with both and no efect just repeating skin eror somebody help me?

sorry for my English i'm Romanian
Keep it up...you are all doing a great job

Mattz

Show me the Class Description in your server config.ini

Tamas

+ One thing my experiences show that, some skin combination not really work with vcmp win server.
And Mattz i tryed to use that skins what LW server has (in the correct alphab oder)
And 3 of tham not worked, so i can say it is windows server.

Mattz

The skins shouldn't be bugged because of windows server. I used them before on my windows server but not all at once. I might go and try it.