• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Radio station in india dont work?

Started by yazeen, March 20, 2011, 09:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yazeen

Quote from: OutlawZ on March 22, 2011, 09:17:40 AM
LoL
Say it lier, you are using ripped version.

Stop poking man!! NOT ONLY ALL PEOPLE HAVE THE PROPLEM AND MOST OF THEM ARE NOT USING RIPPED VERSION.

i have tried the RIPPED and OTHER BUT NO USE

[AoD]NC

Ok lets go that this way.

Special upload for you :o
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/29/2071541/KCHAT.zip

Download and extract to VC\Audio. I have tested it, it works ^, it is a single 3 MB song. Try to play KCHAT from Audio settings then. Do you finally hear the music?

yazeen

Quote from: [AoD]NC on March 23, 2011, 03:36:42 PM
Ok lets go that this way.

Special upload for you :o
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/29/2071541/KCHAT.zip

Download and extract to VC\Audio. I have tested it, it works ^, it is a single 3 MB song. Try to play KCHAT from Audio settings then. Do you finally hear the music?

lol ill try Thx a lot for helping me a lot

yazeen

Its Working but Crashes At Last of the song

[AoD]NC

Then we are finally home :).

Delete all ADF files from VC\Audio. Play the game from CD2.

If still the same, the easiest way to play a radio station will be to find an complied MP3 file and using the converter, make it as a radio station file. VCS radio station are at gtainside.de

yazeen

Quote from: [AoD]NC on March 24, 2011, 02:51:44 PM
Then we are finally home :).

Delete all ADF files from VC\Audio. Play the game from CD2.

If still the same, the easiest way to play a radio station will be to find an complied MP3 file and using the converter, make it as a radio station file. VCS radio station are at gtainside.de

Thx a lot!!!!

yazeen

Can u tell me When will 0.4 vcmp will release i was ur Beta Saw test its cool and im so Hurry to get it
Hope it releases soon and best of luck in making it :D

OutlawZ

Quote from: yazeen on March 24, 2011, 02:55:22 PM
Can u tell me When will 0.4 vcmp will release i was ur Beta test its cool and im so Hurry to get it
lol

Skirmant

Can u tell me When will 0.4 vcmp will release i was ur Beta test its cool and im so Hurry to get it

That's what she said ;)

BTW: It almost seamed like you thought that Vice City radio dosn't work because you live in India. LoL
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

yazeen

Quote from: Skirmant on March 25, 2011, 01:12:02 PM

That's what she said ;)

BTW: It almost seamed like you thought that Vice City radio dosn't work because you live in India. LoL

Ye lol When i heard of radio i thought its Real Radio OMG ROFL im the bigged noob