• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Need help, this is a bug or deceptive code?

Started by straton, April 27, 2011, 03:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straton

My name is Dmitriy I'm from Russia! I play under the nickname: Russian_mafia
Since I badly speak English, I have to use the Google translator, so sorry for any mistakes![/color]

Then the problem is this:
I noticed that some players are not playing fair!
For example shoot at an opponent right in the end, and he does not die, for the opponent is in a couple of times you shoot and you're dead, what it is, it's not fair mother fuck!
And also can tell me the commands for the console such as a teleport, or even how, but I'm tired of every time on stupid machines get ten minutes at one time or place innoe city!
And yet how do I join a clan? I've been playing for three weeks before Nick was Straton, and now Russian_mafia!
Give commands to the console!

My email address: [email protected]
My Russian mobile phone number: ~Censored~
Thank you for your attention!
Russian do not surrender, and his do not throw!

Squida

You can find the server forums and a full list of the server commands here

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=2560.0

As for you not being to hit people thats due to lag, some people lag more than others.

Also if you want to join a clan play some more, get to know more people in-game then ask them how to join their clan.

Ghostface_Killah

Xyutebemydak

My email address: dima-straP[email protected]
Ах ты пидераст извращенец, хочешь страпоном в жопу?

straton

Quote from: Xyutebemydak on April 27, 2011, 08:42:11 PM
My email address: dima-straP[email protected]
Ах ты пидераст извращенец, хочешь страпоном в жопу?
Пошёл на хуй долбаёб, сука если выциплю тебя, я тебе знаешь куда этот страпон засуну............

Xyutebemydak

Вот оно как, угрожаешь страпоном, значит?

straton

Quote from: Squida on April 27, 2011, 04:27:10 PM
You can find the server forums and a full list of the server commands here

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=2560.0

As for you not being to hit people thats due to lag, some people lag more than others.

Also if you want to join a clan play some more, get to know more people in-game then ask them how to join their clan.
big thanks

straton

Quote from: Xyutebemydak on April 27, 2011, 09:14:00 PM
Вот оно как, угрожаешь страпоном, значит?
Ты чё больной чтоль? Ты какого хера себе позволяешь так общаться со мной? Ты же ведь нехуя меня толком не знаешь! Разговаривай с матерью своей так раз она тебя не воспитала манерам! Ещё одно оскорбление и я тебе обещаю, что я обращусь в отдел "К" что бы тебя пробили, а пробить не составит труда по айпишнику который ты тут засветил, не смотря на то что он у тебя динамический, провайдера пробить как два пальца, а уж он то тебя сто пудова сольёт при официальном запросе, а потом я иск подам на тебя финансовый, если суд удовлетворит ту сумму которую я запрошу, то ты не то что в вайс сити, ты даже в советскую электронику не сможешь поиграть, так как у тебя нищеглота судебный пристав всё отберёт, вот теперь подумай стоит так себя вести или нет ???