Author Topic: Set Weather (Hard one)  (Read 1828 times)

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Set Weather (Hard one)
« on: July 01, 2013, 09:09:02 am »
We know how to set weather by /weather [id] , but how to set a command like some server bu type !foggy, !rainy and bla bla. What is the  function, not the mean of function, but call back function like SetPlayerHealth() those one. Who know the function ?
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: Set Weather (Hard one)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 10:31:43 am »
There is no function in Pawn for that, but it is in Squirrel.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Re: Set Weather (Hard one)
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 09:11:41 am »
that's too bad but thank you
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.