• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

[0.3z] General Use Scripts - Current Version: 9.0

Started by Tommis, July 16, 2007, 06:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juppi

I think it is. Just put your server info (address, admin password...) in to the vcmp.ini in mIRC folder.

capitanazo

sorry for not especificate.
example.
the script run in 123.324.21.21
and the script disconnect.
and my use example /start gus
and the script connect.

Juppi

Ok, sorry i misunderstood you.

If the GUS script is running on another pc, i dont think it is possible to connect/disconnect the script remotely, at least not in this version. When you use command /load (blah) to start the script, mIRC loads the script from that pc. It may be possible to make a remote disconnect command, but a connect would be harder or even impossible to do.

capitanazo

silence(dead)

NICE work Tommis your doing a pretty good job with those commands they are realy nice thank you so much, and i was just wondering that if you can like add commands to buy cars so evryone can own his own car and type !getcar <id> and get the car just like LW server and amins can set money for all the players and that stuff.
thanks again the commands are realy awesome   :)

Pluisje

ey yo death the getcar is actually spawn ya know :P

silence(dead)

Pluisije what i mean is that evryone owns his own car and when u go inside the car and type !ar it tells u car health loc and car owner and when u need ur car u just type !getcar <id> and u get it spawning is bad because if u put a level players keep spawning too much cars and it makes game laggy sometimes they just spawn for fun ;D

Pluisje

ow sow its about to have ya own ride with own name on it where ya can spawn @ the loc where you are...(its owner ok)

silence(dead)

Yup thats what i mean if some1 realeses that it will be awesome but i dont think it will be realesed because that makes a server unique :)

GTA-Roloboy

[Ka]H.M.Murdock and [Ka]Juppi code it in thers servers

Nemesis2500

THX THX THX REALLY U HELPED ME ALOT =DDDDDDDDDDD  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

silence(dead)

qwq

emm

i can setup admin

qwq

hey i do all of this its write connect and nothing change

jason

hello