• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

R2 bug?

Started by AdTec_224, January 01, 2010, 06:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usaji

Then..

R2 Bug List:

Jc18

*  Fast Cars Bug ( Mentioned by Adtec above )

* Being Killed once entered a Vehicle ( I Found it out while playing in xe, Note: It occurs sometimes not all the times )

both fixed

so sniper warp bug left :P

Javi

StriKe told me the sniper warps when someone spawns. Try using it in a server with no players, it may work  :-\

Jc18

Quote from: Forze on January 04, 2010, 01:42:16 PM
StriKe told me the sniper warps when someone spawns. Try using it in a server with no players, it may work  :-\

devs knew abaout that bug in the beta test server -.- i told to max about this big like 3 times :|

thijn

then it still is a bug, Which should be fixed...

[AoD]NC

Quote from: thijn on January 04, 2010, 02:50:04 PM
then it still is a bug, Which should be fixed...

IMO, i think that after adding this "fist zoom" and some other UBER-COOL-STUFF it can be difficult to fix it. Okay, someone can say, that players shouldnt camp and wait when player spwans, but what about a sniper fight? Lets say 30 players are fighting with snipers, 1 nab spawns and shhhhhh...

Falcon

Sniper warp bug was known about and was created by us.. it far from easy to fix considering gtavc was never meant to have players in fp aim while a player is created.

[AoD]NC

Correct me if im wrong, but this bug WAS NOT present in r2 beta in march 09 and before...

Usaji

so all bugs are fixed except the sniper thing?

Javi

New bug (hack?) found. You are shooting a player that doesn't have armour, and it shows he does. You shoot at him, the HP will go down, but not the 'armour' though  :-X

Devian

when the car is upside down and on fire!
I can not leave the vehicle!:/
Boom Devian died :/
i use sansan.

maxorator

Quote from: Forze on January 06, 2010, 09:02:39 PM
New bug (hack?) found. You are shooting a player that doesn't have armour, and it shows he does. You shoot at him, the HP will go down, but not the 'armour' though  :-X
I believe that's a cheater.

Ghostface_Killah

Quote from: maxorator on January 07, 2010, 03:09:26 AM
New bug (hack?) found. You are shooting a player that doesn't have armour, and it shows he does. You shoot at him, the HP will go down, but not the 'armour' though  :-X

i confirm that's a bug, a player who has it can be killed as usual. i've seen it plenty of times and banned some players falsely =/

maxorator

Quote from: Ghostface_Killah on January 07, 2010, 12:59:10 PM
Quote from: maxorator on January 07, 2010, 03:09:26 AM

i confirm that's a bug, a player who has it can be killed as usual. i've seen it plenty of times and banned some players falsely =/
Okay, I will look into it.

Javi

One more, if you kill someone that has a rocket it usually drops the weapon pickups right, but then it starts to 'shine'.