Quote from: Jc18 on March 01, 2010, 10:32:47 PM
Quote from: Forze on March 01, 2010, 09:34:26 PM
At least, he has donated :)

Hope everyone does the same to Chile now :(

chile says that they doesnt need international help :S
:S they are crazy!
I quote O.o...

j-king

if anybody has lods of time on their hands, why not add up all the money people say they donated, so we can see how much the vcmp community as donated :o

also i donated £10

Javi

I don't think many people here donated.

Aside, it's odd how donations decreased like... 90% since no-one seems to care about Haiti anymore? I saw this coming :<

Hanney

Aaron

Haiti, 7.0 magnitude earthquake - 270,000+ dead

Chile, 8.8 magnitude earthquake - 799+ dead

ehhhhh wat

maxorator

Haiti doesn't usually have major earthquakes so their buildings and infrastructure was not built to withstand such an earthquake. It was the largest earthquake they've had in 200 years. Chile, however, has them more often (the strongest earthquake ever recorded happened just a little bit to the south from the epicenter of the recent one). The Haiti earthquake occured in a densely populated area, whereas the Chile earthquake in a less populated area.

This is all just a wild guess though, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Ettans

Probably true, that's why Chile definitely doesn't need international help, as 799+ dead is tiny, compared to Haitis 300k+ dead.

Javi

Quote from: Ettans on March 04, 2010, 08:18:00 AM
Probably true, that's why Chile definitely doesn't need international help, as 799+ dead is tiny, compared to Haitis 300k+ dead.
True that. But most of the population left their homes and went living in random areas; stealing supermarkets to get something to eat. I still think they need international help, at least from South America countries :)

Ghostface_Killah

thijn

donated $1 to Tical, So he can get a wooden crate to live in ;)

[AoD]NC

Quote from: thijn on March 05, 2010, 09:00:05 PM
donated $1 to Tical, So he can get a wooden crate to live in ;)

^

But now seriously. Have you heard that after the earthquake, the day will be shorter? ;o

Javi

Force

That's 1.26 millionths of a second per day, or about 4.6 seconds in 10,000 years. Not a big difference.

From where ever it was I heard the news :P.

[AoD]NC

Exactly Force :p.

Maybe it is not much but now scientists needs to do new calculations to calculate how many days should have a year ;D. ^.

And today another earthquake today in Turkey. Wth is now going on with the world :@?

Jc18

Quote from: [AoD]NC on March 08, 2010, 08:28:14 PM
Exactly Force :p.

Maybe it is not much but now scientists needs to do new calculations to calculate how many days should have a year ;D. ^.

And today another earthquake today in Turkey. Wth is now going on with the world :@?

just one thing, "2012"
* Jc18 runs