• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

how to create a server

Started by prototypervcmp, October 04, 2010, 10:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prototypervcmp

i see many topics of creating a server so create a server i needed scripts i see says gus script and the link but when i click on link it show some website and not download gus script pls send me a file on my email adress [email protected] or give me a new link and pls tell how to create ur own commands add props and pls tell me how make annoucements like welcome to my server stuff and pls tell me how make my server international so people can play on my server right now only i can play and connect no 1 els can and even i give my adress ip not work pls can any 1 tell me all the stuff i ask for pls >:(

shivambansal

i also want to make my server............
when you are able to make your server tell me plzzz ;)

Dawood136

u are too lucky here is the link where u can download gus by the way its not gus its gups (genral used pawn scripts ) link : http://thijn.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/vcmp/GUPS1.16a.rar download it and copy the vcmp-srv and paste it in the download of GUPS and then goto server.cfg and set the name of the server etc and now open the vcmp-srv and you will see the scripts are applying wait a few sec and then open the server and enjoy ....  ::) :)

by the way send me the server ip.....  :)
Signed,
Dawood Sahi
DSS RPG Owner/Leader

shivambansal

but this server come to internet list???
what i can do to publish the server to the internet list

Dawood136

so your server don't come in internet list uhmm ..... you have to port forward and use a static ip its too hard that i can't tell you but you can call your internet provider and tell then to port forward port is : port 5192
and tell then that you are making a virtual multiplayer VCMP server so port forward ......  now you are :(

after this you will  :D

LOL XXX ZZZ
Signed,
Dawood Sahi
DSS RPG Owner/Leader