Author Topic: A little help plz  (Read 2975 times)

Offline [NYB]Fairy.Tail

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
A little help plz
« on: January 06, 2014, 03:39:26 pm »
I am up for creating a server on my own so I need some basic help, AnyOne wanna help or even take part? :)

Offline Voyboy

• Street Thug
    • View Profile

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: A little help plz
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 05:02:59 pm »
+ do not forget to take a look and at some already made scripts that you can find in the Scripting board.

You can try to edit some things from a script, then test it to see what you did :P
So in this way, you can start a new script and just learn from others + the tutorial made by Stormeus.

Btw, if you don't know how to compile your script, just open the script file with Pawno and click on the blue button that symbolizes an arrow.  [>]

And if you receive errors/warnings after you press that button (compiler button) and you don't know how to fix them, just create a new topic in the Scripting Board, with a nice and explainable title :)

Good luck !

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline [NYB]Fairy.Tail

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 06:13:32 pm »
tnk u both very much  :)

Offline [NYB]Fairy.Tail

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 06:56:35 pm »
adn by da way its official info i need full baisc

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 08:47:44 pm »
adn by da way its official info i need full baisc

Here are all tutorials made and posted on this forum, so check the link out:

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?board=20.0

Btw, I recommand you to to read the The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Pawn made by Stormeus :P

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.