Author Topic: 0.3zr2 mIRC rcon dll  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Mitchel

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
0.3zr2 mIRC rcon dll
« on: August 11, 2014, 10:19:41 pm »
Dear reader,

Last week some friends and I decided to start playing vcmp again, since a couple of years ago we had a lot of fun on our own server. From what I've read on the website, most of the scripting is now done in the pawn language. However, the script of our server is still in mirc language (custom made at that time). I do not have the time to port the whole mirc script to a pawn gamemode.

A quick search resulted in some broken links for a mIRC rcon dll that should be compatible with the latest version of the Windows server (0.3zr2). I cannot find those files anywhere else on the interwebs. I tried using a different dll (from VRocker?), but that one is not compatible with my mIRC script since I get * $dll: no such routine 'RconIsConnected'-errors, meaning I would have to edit the script anyway when I should use this one.

Is there anybody who has the updated mIRC rcon dll (rcondll.dll, which should be created later than 29-12-2009 as of my current version) for 0.3zr2 (the default one)?

I tried to download it from the following links, found on old topics on this forum, but both are dead:

http://www.vicecitymultiplayer.com/dl.php?f=4
http://x-ichile.co.cc/downloads/Scripts/dlls/mIRC/rcon%28irc%29.zip

Kind regards,

Mitchel

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: 0.3zr2 mIRC rcon dll
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 03:23:50 pm »
I think it wasn't updated...
You better use another platform :/ (vc:mp pawn sucks, so I suggest you to use squirrel lang - so many more functions and more stable)

Another advantage of Squirrel language is that VC:MP 0.4 uses it.

So check this out ;)  Good luck, and have fun !

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline T800

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: 0.3zr2 mIRC rcon dll
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 06:46:44 pm »
Dear Mitchel,

Welcome back in VC:MP. The file, you request for, is in fact almost unavailable now, but fortunatelly, i still have every single version of it in my personal archives. The latest one is from 29. december 2009. , which was released by bakasan. I uploaded it here.
Hope, this is the one, you're looking for.

Kind regards,
T800