• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Problems with connecting...

Started by Pups, October 20, 2010, 05:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pups

Hey, i am having a problem with VC:MP and its connecting. When i have choosed and picked server where i am going to play at i connect to it and it opens the game but the single player version not to server... any ideas?

Thanks.

[AoD]NC

I am already sick and tired with topics like this, how many topics were about this problem, but people don't want to search or read even the damn wiki :@ http://famp.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Pups

Many thanks, got the information and it says i must install it to GTA Vice City dir. folder. I located the folder and as soon as i click on install it comes up with error wich says: Error opening file for writing. Then it says the file name but the same error goes for all the files that needs to be installed.

Terminatorupgrade 2

install gta vice city or LB then play it as single player and do first mission then save it.then install vcmp browser on c:/programs files/rockstar/gta vice/
then tell him where is gta
then find list server then click o server and play it
hope this workss

Pups

Quote from: Terminatorupgrade 2 on October 22, 2010, 03:54:47 PM
install gta vice city or LB then play it as single player and do first mission then save it.then install vcmp browser on c:/programs files/rockstar/gta vice/
then tell him where is gta
then find list server then click o server and play it
hope this workss
Thanks but still nothing..

StriKe

If your running Vista/7 ..Run the installer as administrator

Terminatorupgrade 2

Maybe Gta version is Incorrect! .. :o :o :o
Strike you are absolutely right
in win 7/vist irun it as admin!
or download lastest version of gta
and check your router is allowing this .open you prots and Allow DMZ host in you router