• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Need RPG Scripts ...........

Started by Dawood136, December 21, 2010, 07:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawood136

i need rpg scripts for my rpg server but i can't found it in samp you can just search on google and you will find them and only one script there are showrooms of scripts but will vcmp SORRY NO SCRIPTS  >:( and now some one create a rpg server ppl come and see !commands / !help no rpg scripts only GUPS and then they /q no more funnnnnnn in vcmp and when we create a rpg server in samp no one comes on that cuz it already have alot of servers running and now i need your help to make rpg servers in VICE CITY MULTIPLAYER and vice city single player is only a real life game so why not rpg in VC:MP why

after all the topic is need rpg scripts so plz help me and others to get the scripts and make servers

Sign :
        Dawood Sahi
Signed,
Dawood Sahi
DSS RPG Owner/Leader

Skirmant

None is going to give you a fully functional RPG script for free in VCMP. Mainly because this is a fairly small community. It would be more faster and less painful for everyone if you attempted to make it by your self. Just take GUPS and reconvert some commands in it from SAMP RPG scripts. How hard can it be?

P.S. Wrong forum

~Skirmant
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Dawood136

Sir i think u have your own rpg server and you don't need them so thats why you add this reply i think you don't know how the ppl feel when no one come to there rpg server and why they are paying for you don't know so please don't add these replies cuz this is a community to collect rpg scripts

Sign :
        Dawood Sahi 
Signed,
Dawood Sahi
DSS RPG Owner/Leader

Skirmant

Look. Players were asking for a public RPG script since the beginning of VCMP. The only thing close enough is Falcon's RPG script which I wouldn't call much of an RPG. So the chances of one coming out now, when VCMP is so low on popularity are very small. You are better off making it your self. Frankly, it's not that hard.

~Skirmant
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Terminatorupgrade 2

Dawood136

Mr . Skirmet i wanna ask you that i can make the scripts but the ppl who don't know that how to make scripts and they are paying for there servers what they will do .. alot of ppl come on my server DSS RPG but they /q cuz there is no rpg scripts....... wht they will do... ???....and if you say now that why they pay for this answer is the ppl enjoy to have there own servers i live in pakistan and the ppl and so excited to have there own servers......

Sign :
                    Dawood Sahi

Owner | Leader of DSS RPG
Signed,
Dawood Sahi
DSS RPG Owner/Leader

Skirmant

Mr. Dawacko666

Quote...that i can make the scripts...
So make them.

QuotemIRC or Pawno? :o i had mIRC
The had part blew it  :-\

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!