• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Strange Things in Vice City

Started by yazeen, March 30, 2011, 11:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yazeen

Strange Things in Vice City :o

1)When i Enter Vehicle and exit then again reenter i cant get in
2)When i get in Heli it flys to air and then to water and it hit there and here and blasts i cant getout
3)When i go to Some Place and type any command nothin happends cant fire, if anyone fires nothin happend to me , i walk like doing moonwalk,cant jump it walks like Single player vice city videos
4)When i change skin on car i cant get out of car or when im geting inside car and change me skin it stuck if we /kill nothing happend only way is /q
5)Some Times Bullet Goes Through my Body and when i shoot it goes through other body BTF  Nothing happend to him. Even They Ban me for  hacking

There are many Things like this i cant remember............
Any Way to Fix this Buggs?

cycu

It's really hard to understand what you just wrote, at least some of this.

Anyone noticed the bug when you get shot with stubby but you don't fall down, bullets go through the skin i get -hp but i don't fall down ahmmm.

[AoD]NC

I understood only point 2 :P. This is caused by a very low gravity.

SugarD

Point #4 is partially a VC bug. Changing the skin I'm not sure about, but /kill'ing inside the car will not kill you as it is a VC limitation. If any developers are interested in the latter issue, and fixing it, I'll talk to Towncivilian and see if he's willing to give up the information he used to solve that bug for MTA:VC.

Point #5 is just lag and desync.

Skirmant

Quote from: SugarD on April 16, 2011, 07:38:57 AM
Point #4 is partially a VC bug. Changing the skin I'm not sure about, but /kill'ing inside the car will not kill you as it is a VC limitation. If any developers are interested in the latter issue, and fixing it, I'll talk to Towncivilian and see if he's willing to give up the information he used to solve that bug for MTA:VC

Max mentioned in the bug fix threat that he addressed some bug related to death in a car. So chances are that he looked into this one. There are many ways to fix this tho. You can kill the car's engine and allow the Vice City system to trow you out. Or you can request a death message. But the skin change in car isn't something extremely scary even if it's not repairable because the future version will have the player skin synched to the server. And if you would want to change skin of a player that is in a car you can simply teleport him outside.
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

maxorator

Quote from: Skirmant on April 16, 2011, 09:06:08 AM
But the skin change in car isn't something extremely scary even if it's not repairable because the future version will have the player skin synched to the server. And if you would want to change skin of a player that is in a car you can simply teleport him outside.
Yeah, I already made it so that players are automatically removed from the vehicle when their skin is changed.