• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Force's Beginner Scripts v0.1 (FBS)

Started by Force, August 21, 2008, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Force

Over the past few weeks me and other people that I know have been steadily working on FBS. I have got to say a big thanks to them and I hope they enjoyed helping me to test and debug the scripts.

All the information that you need will be in the readme's that come in the zip file, there is also a mirc.exe provided with it all set up. All you will need to do is load the scripts and follow the instructions. (Thanks goes to Windlord for the bits and pieces that get you connected to the server).

Don't forget to place a copy of your config.ini into this folder for the added fuctionality.

Those that have helped me and deserve credit are: Windlord, Orpheus, rulk and Tommis, as well as my tester's, j.king and Zegro.

Anyways, the link to download FBS is below, thanks to Windlord for providing a download link to the file. (If you would like to provide a mirror, paste your link and I will add it asap).

Thanks

Download Link:

Direct:  http://www.windlord.co.nr/FBS%20v0.1%20Release.zip
Download Page: http://www.windlord.co.nr/index.php?p=1_2_Downloads

Mirrors:

None

Windlord

[SDT]Twisted

Great script. =)
And it's simple to set up (If I can do it, anyone can)

Mattz

GTA-Roloboy

Orpheus

GOLG

[SDT]F_T_F0RC3 has made a bad name for himself among the clans i know.

THIS SCRIPT HAS HAD VAST PARTS OF IT COPIED OUT OF OTHER WELL KNOW CODERS SCRIPTS

DO NOT USE THESE SCRIPTS

THEY ARE COPIED!

Force

You know what, I think you will find that I have not copied, but I have ASKED for PERMISSION to be able to CONVERT commands from other scripts, and SO there is nothing wrong there. I did not claim credit for any of it and they are mention in the scripts when the converted script comes along.

So before you start complaining, I am not gonna take credit for any of that stuff that I have not coded, if you actually read the read me's you would see that I have mentioned and given credit to them for them letting me convert there scripts.

Mattz

Erm.. If the scripts were copied or stolen from someone, it would have been reported ages ago.

GOLG

YOU HAVE COPIED VAST CHUNKS OF CODE VERBATIM

NOTE: COPIED, NOT CONVERTED!

Pluisje

uhm the rule on the topic is no spam if you spam the result is a ban.

Jeranamo

Banned. And stop this bickering back and forth. Scripting is not programming for one and secondly, there's no competition here. Force, thank you for providing your scripts to the public. Anyone else who flames ANYONE for an issue like this again will be banned. I'm not as active in the VCMP community anymore, but I'm tired of getting these emails. So grow up and lets keep this community the way it was designed to be.

Punjabi

hey force i cant start the script help me if u can.......
GOD BLESS ALL..<<Founder of PUN Clan.....Born to fight and Kill..>>

TanaX01