• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

ULK - United Legion of Killers

Started by ULK.HeAD, December 12, 2008, 05:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[KFC]KungFu

Good luck

I've been playing VC:MP for the last couple of days and I think it is the best we have had to date.  I would change a few things, but overall it's great.  The stubby wars are still fun. 

I am looking forward to the new release as well. 

Anyway, Head, hope all is well and I'll see you ingame I hope.

Incognito

I'm quite glad to see that there's still some sign of life. Five years ago, I might not have imagined that.

Until next time.

ULK.Bishop

Thanks to Vinny I killed vista on my school laptop; I just made it back today - cannot guarantee I will put up much of a fight on this comp though, so take it easy on the old man eh

Mr.Sosa

Quote from: ULK.Bishop on January 13, 2009, 04:07:56 AM
Thanks to Vinny I killed vista on my school laptop; I just made it back today - cannot guarantee I will put up much of a fight on this comp though, so take it easy on the old man eh

did u left ULK yes or no???

ULK.Bishop

Oh yeah that, lol.

Well we get a lot of impersonators

ULK.HeAD

alright, if anyone noticed I was missing... I am going to be back soon  ;D

I came back after a vacation to find my watercooling setup gone bad, and I've had to replace a couple things, the last of which should be shipping in the next couple of days :)  ...I was going to keep quiet and wait to make a surprise comeback, but I saw a post by KFG and I got all excited.  ;)

ULK.Bishop

ULK.HeAD

alright, I got my PC running again, and I'm glad to see everything didn't fall apart while I was gone... it will take me a few days to get back into things, for now I'll respond to some posts  :P

Quote from: borosky on December 23, 2008, 02:29:05 PM
FU HEADBITCH you forgot to put ME on the roster >:(

FU ... what's your name again???   ;D

Quote from: Charleyutton on December 23, 2008, 02:47:07 PM
Have you got a forum? I tried getting on it through the link you posted but nothing seems to work on there.

ULK currently has no forum or site, we keep in contact with eachother using IRC or MSN messenger, or in-game chat. Someday we may decide to put something up, you never know....

Quote from: Mr.Sosa on December 25, 2008, 09:47:47 AM
-Edwin leave TLK he applied to join SkT and was accepted as SkTj = Junior

TLK members are free to quit whenever they want to, he has been removed from the roster.

[ECG]CraCk

U! :@ U STOLE MY NAME! i have dis name for 2 yearz now!

kriminal93

ULK.HeAD

new TLK recruits 75X and aeo have been added to the roster.

btw, TLK stands for Training Legion of Killers...
...and crack has been with us much longer than 2 years... lol

TLK.akiharu

Head, don't forget to add aeo to the roster.  :)
ULK.akiharu

ULK.HeAD

lol... thanks for reminding me, I knew I would forget to do it  :)

Ajeet

thi si sAjeet hi all tlk members .i live in india thats why i lag a bit in the server but other vise my playing style bisop knows thanks bishop for giving me right to join the clan and last but not the least i would like to say hi to tlk clan and all the clan members hope it would be nice expirience working in your clan
        thanks
                TLK.Ajeet