Author Topic: HACKER HACKED MY SERVER :(((  (Read 4716 times)

Offline sammy.cyclopx

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
HACKER HACKED MY SERVER :(((
« on: August 27, 2012, 02:33:24 pm »
OK , So  Im gonna put this straight , I was having fun with my friends on my server , a player named "JADAJA" came to my server and said by SammY im gonna ban you and a minute later a message came that "You have been banned from the server" .

Now the problem is i can't connect to my server , my server's banned files are empty . there is no entry in the Bans.ini . Now I can't connect to my server . Pls help .

Regards ,
Sammy

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
Re: HACKER HACKED MY SERVER :(((
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:31:51 am »
You should know how your server works... What/Whose script are you using??
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline sammy.cyclopx

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 03:13:24 pm »
I use the Grand Crime Mission Script CMv1.0 .

Offline Admantis

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 01:49:16 am »
Ensure that your script does not have any backdoors known to public (make yourself an admin) and make a difficult RCON password, oftenly your imprudence is the reason of all your chaos.

Offline Aldo

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 02:31:10 pm »
Well I downloaded the script, and my Anti Virus removed the announce.exe instantly once it was unzipped.

So I uploaded it to one of those virus scan sites, https://www.virustotal.com/file/1c0128be3626eb75b089c09b0d619c84a042bd7be95cf95993ebd076f7258dc7/analysis/1349954860/

I think someone with more experience with viruses should look into it.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 12:25:54 am »
I think someone with more experience with viruses should look into it.

The server.exe and announce.exe were modified in July of this year, a year or two after the last server release. Various antivirus engines have flagged it as malicious. The script has been marked unsafe, and the author may reupload it only if the server.exe and announce.exe files are either removed or replaced with uninfected files.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline USA.Ghost

• Street Thug
  • Pawn Scripter, IT Professional
    • View Profile
    • NE Clan Official forum
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 07:07:10 pm »
OK , So  Im gonna put this straight , I was having fun with my friends on my server , a player named "JADAJA" came to my server and said by SammY im gonna ban you and a minute later a message came that "You have been banned from the server" .

Now the problem is i can't connect to my server , my server's banned files are empty . there is no entry in the Bans.ini . Now I can't connect to my server . Pls help .

Regards ,
Sammy

check vcmp-server.banlist (open it with notepad) and remove 127.0.0.1

Click the Click Here button on top to earn free cash by completing offers, surveys, refer others and much more

Click here to join my clan

Offline -hotdogcat-

• Wiseguy
  • hotdogcat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 11:41:49 pm »

Regards ,
Sammy

try to change port and check banlist.tmp