Author Topic: 0.4 question to the community  (Read 6983 times)

Offline MrSnapp

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
0.4 question to the community
« on: November 04, 2012, 01:23:09 pm »
Do you guys think 0.4 will be out before Christmas?

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
Re: 0.4 question to the community
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 09:51:59 pm »
Do you think 0.4 will be out? ???

-Funniest quotes-

Quote from: asad3man
i cant able to understand

Offline loladis

• Street Thug
  • VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 10:08:42 pm »
True story :S

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
  • Pawn scripting for SA:MP and VC:MP
    • View Profile
    • vk.com/vicecitymultiplayer
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 10:52:14 pm »
I have every day believe have less and less that 0.4 will  :'(

Russian Сommunity

Вступайте в группу: vk.com/vicecitymultiplayer

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 07:39:13 am »
I understand the phase 0.4 is undergoing. maxarator is in university and they have to start from scratch. Be patient. I'm sure the dev's are doing their up most to give us the best VC-MP Client/Server experience ever.
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline sseebbyy

• Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 01:36:34 pm »
I understand the phase 0.4 is undergoing. maxarator is in university and they have to start from scratch. Be patient. I'm sure the dev's are doing their up most to give us the best VC-MP Client/Server experience ever.

maxorator already started from scratch ! And from what I know, that was in the last year.

Quote from: Fuzzy168 link=topic=4413.msg26836#msg26836 January 20, 2012, 04:52:06 PM
Well this is a message posted by someone. Don't know who is it. Probably Storm
Since everyone is so excited for 0.4 but thinks the devs/beta testers are all dead, I’m going to use this as a blog-ish area to explain how things are going and show some features off.
First of all, the reason why the last pics and developments posted about 0.4 were in March or April was because maxorator had started rewriting all of VC:MP from scratch at that point. The reason for this was that the code base was getting “messed up” and made it hard to add more complex features. The rewrite, as you can tell, took several months, and has only recently gotten to the point of compiling and running.
Secondly, while there’s been some huge progress made in 0.4 as a result, I, personally, can’t recommend that anyone starts scrapping their servers in the hopes that 0.4 is going to be here in a couple of weeks or a month. It might take longer than that, it might not. Besides, there are plans to write Pawn and Squirrel modules that are compatible with R2 scripts.
Lastly, maxorator is going back to university today (time of this post) since he has exams on, if I recall correctly, the 6th. Development might slow down, and since he won’t be able to update his server with my updated gamemodes, you might see less coming from other beta testers. Chances are, I’ll release the gamemode to the other beta testers when it’s finished.
To wrap this up, I’ll leave the same couple of pictures I’d left on the VC:MP forum, though there’s more to come. The reason I’m the only one in them is because I was testing on my home server. The beta testers are still alive on max’s server.

So. It means that Beta Tester are still active in a way we don't know.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 02:12:45 pm »
I know all of this, in April 2010, was a public beta test VC-MP 0.4, I've been in this beta test, I still liked the timing was just great with my ping ~ 250 when the SAMP (0.3a time) in this I had a ping terrible lag ....

vcmp 0.4 beta was much better than 0.3z R2 developers could release it as 0.3z R3 - it would have given us more opportunities to create a more interesting game modes for players!

0.3z R2 is very bugged half  function does not work, the other half has errors ....

even 0.3z R2 Squirrel from VROCKER revised steel more runs without error functional ....

WTF all official servers run on VCMP 0.3z R2 Squirrel from VROCKER, you are officially not supported in this, and there is no formal work on servers VCMP 0.3z Pawn .....

I get many different sources VCMP, and codes based on VCMP from different sources? I would like to benefit VCMP community, to assist in the development, if maxorator no time
I would be even be a beta tester, I'm in GTA-MP c 2007 permanently
and in that time I've seen a lot ...

sorry for bad English  :-X

Russian Сommunity

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline heekz.shadow

• LU testers
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 05:29:39 pm »
If you use your imagination, you can lots and lots of things. Also, you can go for Squirrel Servers if you moan that much about the bugged function VC:MP Pawn has, and you can even script C++ Modules.
Code: [Select]
[20:23] <habi> later only i heard that lu chatbox is customizable. On my first visit, it appeared ugly.
[20:23] <habi> May be that also be the reason why lu has no players

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 02:14:13 pm »
maxorator

Last Active:
October 11, 2012, 05:21:57 PM

:(

Russian Сommunity

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline heekz.shadow

• LU testers
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 05:20:25 pm »
maxorator

Last Active:
October 11, 2012, 05:21:57 PM

:(

How could a forum tell that he didn't do anything since April till now? maxorator is alive, if you use your mind, you can find him pretty easy... Learn Squirrel in the meantime if you are not that lazy...
[20:23] <habi> later only i heard that lu chatbox is customizable. On my first visit, it appeared ugly.

Offline VS

• Street Thug
  • Opening Soon - VS Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 04:06:43 pm »
What i want to bring to front is...
i goto school i study online computer games and my Professor told me this online game is sloppy you used to much code in places that don't need it and not enough in place that really need it so you guys should really talk to the SA-MP Team for some help and i can not believe this is the OFFICIAL WEBSITE and squirrel has MORE working commands then PAWNO what a shame   

Offline heekz.shadow

• LU testers
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 04:27:34 pm »
What i want to bring to front is...
i goto school i study online computer games and my Professor told me this online game is sloppy you used to much code in places that don't need it and not enough in place that really need it so you guys should really talk to the SA-MP Team for some help and i can not believe this is the OFFICIAL WEBSITE and squirrel has MORE working commands then PAWNO what a shame   

ok you are now promoted to official 0.4 developer, congratz, please work non-stop for us and take exams while being at university then come home, don't eat, don't sleep, don't party, just work for us ok, if you don't work you will be killed with a rocketlauncher.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 04:30:02 pm by heekz.shadow »

Offline [AoD]NC

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 10:27:09 pm »
Surrrrre, I don't know any single person on this world who has day by day exams for a few months now :).

Offline YaceQ

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Wiseguy
  • DnA4Life!
    • View Profile
    • DnA
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 10:33:15 pm »
VS write your own MP. You can ask SAMP team for help if you want.
Btw, this topic is pointless, locked.