Author Topic: Its time.  (Read 5643 times)

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
Its time.
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:09:05 pm »
Well i observed very much that finally samp got a new release 0.3X.... Everyone lets give support to our VCMP Develeopers rather than bullshitting on them to work fast and all look at the damn 0.4 features of vcmp, We all hope that 0.4 will be out this or next 2 months before samp 0.4 comes out..

Finally if vcmp 0.4 is released i BET that the right now VCMP Strength of players is 20 - 30% but after 0.4 releasing and the people will make videos about it there will be a total 100% players on vcmp and then the internet list will be more smaller to scroll down rather than just now... So lets hope and thank out developers VCMP Team. :)

P.S: just thought of this when i saw samp releasing/developing so fast and everyone there praising the samp team, but here too sick to say...

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
Re: Its time.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:56:30 am »
Everyone lets give support to our VCMP Develeopers rather than bullshitting on them to work fast and all look at the damn 0.4 features of vcmp
Hooray!!

We all hope that 0.4 will be out this or next 2 months before samp 0.4 comes out..
I don't give a fuck about SA:MP..

Finally if vcmp 0.4 is released i BET that the right now VCMP Strength of players is 20 - 30% but after 0.4 releasing and the people will make videos about it there will be a total 100% players on vcmp and then the internet list will be more smaller to scroll down rather than just now... So lets hope and thank out developers VCMP Team. :)
I do believe that like GTA III, Vice City is becoming a hard game to obtain unlike San Andreas because it is still considered new for an old game.. Though I really hope players that left VC:MP or haven't heard of VC:MP will come to the VC:MP community..

P.S:Finally a topic that doesn't insults the developers and beta testers for being so slow..
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline Foxtrot

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 11:06:36 am »
Yea the guy is right. 0.4 will hopefully revive the vcmp community. Fuzzy168 why do you talk like you are part of the developing team tho?

Offline [AoD]NC

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 04:54:32 pm »
0.4 will revive the community? I think releasing 0.4 may increase the VCMP player count, but not much.

IMO, the only way to increase the player count could be by releasing a stable 0.4 in October 2012, when GTA VC turned 10 years, but that's over now...

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 05:27:16 am »
Fuzzy168 why do you talk like you are part of the developing team tho?
I'm not part of the developing team of VC:MP 0.4 nor will ever be.. I just talk from experience.
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline -hotdogcat-

• Wiseguy
  • hotdogcat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 11:52:30 pm »
i think all vcmp team are inactive and vcmp 0.4 will never relased this is all

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 03:33:23 pm »
No!
One day 0.4 will be releashed soon
And that day
Point of all player VCMP.
[PAWNO]Fix Error " Failed to set data for "" " - http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5743.0

:'(

Offline Glock22

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 01:00:46 am »
0.4 will revive the community? I think releasing 0.4 may increase the VCMP player count, but not much.

IMO, the only way to increase the player count could be by releasing a stable 0.4 in October 2012, when GTA VC turned 10 years, but that's over now...
Agree, it's not just like VCMP will suddenly have a mass of new players when the next version comes out. VC is also very hard to buy, it isn't in stores anymore. When presented with the choice between VCMP and SAMP most people will pick SAMP.

Offline GTA Fiji City

• Street Thug
  • Speech is Silver, Silence is Gold.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 11:26:35 am »

Agree, it's not just like VCMP will suddenly have a mass of new players when the next version comes out. VC is also very hard to buy, it isn't in stores anymore. When presented with the choice between VCMP and SAMP most people will pick SAMP.
Dear boy?, have you heard about Torrents?
- [MK]VCS

Proud MK trainee, VC:MP player since 2011. PsyShell Manager. Zombie-Invasion, Avengers City, OutDoor-City & Zero's Server Administrator.

Offline Glock22

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 07:10:42 pm »
Yeah but there's a lot of people out there who only buy the game on CD for some reason, and torrents are risky. Realistically people aren't going to come here all excited with a new copy of VC just because version 4.0 is out. I'm not here to flame VCMP but SAMP is the most advanced GTA multiplayer that practically any PC can run so why would people downgrade to VC or start off here, the map isn't exactly stunning.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 09:46:52 pm »
We also don't officially support piracy.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline [AoD]NC

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 01:04:46 am »
Just "officially" ;). Let's not forget, that we need VC ver. 1.0 (no cd?) to play VCMP and VC is sold nowadays as ver. 1.1 or 2.0...

Offline Glock22

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 06:15:32 am »
Well my point was just it looks like VCMP is turning into LU a bit..

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 06:20:23 am »
Keep your points with your self, i came from SAMP to here cuz VCMP has its own fun.

-Locking because your just posting useless now, and buumping this topic for no reason.