Author Topic: Again about fix...  (Read 5547 times)

Offline MISHA123152

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Russian Server
Again about fix...
« on: April 29, 2013, 04:10:16 pm »
Please release version without bugs... Only UPDATE
Now version have at least 2 serious bags (i find himself and tested it - fine work).
I'm fed up every two hours to reboot the server, and checking server every day for watch status - work, or not.

I dont want rewrite scripts to Squirrel! I want use Pawno

If so VRocker perfectly rewrote modification (have support mysql, sqlite etc), so what's the problem of producers of official modifications to make it ?!

I know about creation 0.4, but now this is not point! Now need fix bags or release 0.4... otherwise you will lose the respect of the other developers of servers and players.

I will repeat - please release version without bags (exploits etc...).

For example: let VRocker or another developer rewrite server to Pawno code.

Please answer as is. We do not need your excuses...

Thanks.

Offline ulbi1990

• Street Thug
  • VC:MP pawn newbie || SA:MP pawn experienced
    • View Profile
Re: Again about fix...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 04:52:04 pm »
Sorry but sir you are a kiddo. Stop making such stress to the team. Why? Simple because everything needs his time and if you don't know what it means to develop a Multiplayer to a game which never was concept for this, than shush you.

And because Bugs, with making stress to the dev team that they shall release the new version, can't they be sure that there aren't complex Bugs. They need to test it, find them, recode them, test them again and so on.

Also won't loss the team respect ONLY bcz they don't release a new version. Watch SA:MP, watch how long the developing takes there AND the dev team there is bigger. So maybe take some chill pills and done.
Need a cheap hoster? Contact me and we can talk about it.

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 04:58:03 pm »
For example: let VRocker or another developer rewrite server to Pawn code.
Haha.. Dream on!! VRocker said he would rather stick with a stable server language like Squirrel instead of Pawn.. :) Go to Squirrel for the time being or stick with Pawn..
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline MISHA123152

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Russian Server
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 05:01:20 pm »
Sorry but sir you are a kiddo. Stop making such stress to the team. Why? Simple because everything needs his time and if you don't know what it means to develop a Multiplayer to a game which never was concept for this, than shush you.

And because Bugs, with making stress to the dev team that they shall release the new version, can't they be sure that there aren't complex Bugs. They need to test it, find them, recode them, test them again and so on.

Also won't loss the team respect ONLY bcz they don't release a new version. Watch SA:MP, watch how long the developing takes there AND the dev team there is bigger. So maybe take some chill pills and done.

samp dev's not make new version 4 years. They do it update ~ every 2 months.

Make new version vcmp 4 years - this is lots of fun!  :D

Offline MISHA123152

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Russian Server
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 05:05:58 pm »
For example: let VRocker or another developer rewrite server to Pawn code.
Haha.. Dream on!! VRocker said he would rather stick with a stable server language like Squirrel instead of Pawn.. :) Go to Squirrel for the time being or stick with Pawn..

i know squirrel
but I do not want to rewrite the script to this mod

pawno less stable than squirrel - matter of dispute, you can not say so

Offline ulbi1990

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 05:08:41 pm »

WTF you are talking? Does you have any idea how long SA:MP around takes for a new update? When not than here:

0.2.2 R2 release: 30.August.2007
0.2.2 R3 release: 20.Juni.2008
0.2X release: 20.November.2008
0.3a release: 17.October.2009
0.3b release: 21.August.2010
0.3c release: 29.December.2010
0.3d release: 01.December.2011
0.3e release: 08.May.2012
0.3x release: 31.January.2013

So now tell me where it tooks 2 months? You have a knowledge how it seems about any MP like a Jackass and how i already said in my first post, the dev team from SA:MP is a lot bigger than for VC:MP.

Offline MISHA123152

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Russian Server
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 05:13:05 pm »

WTF you are talking? Does you have any idea how long SA:MP around takes for a new update? When not than here:

0.2.2 R2 release: 30.August.2007
0.2.2 R3 release: 20.Juni.2008
0.2X release: 20.November.2008
0.3a release: 17.October.2009
0.3b release: 21.August.2010
0.3c release: 29.December.2010
0.3d release: 01.December.2011
0.3e release: 08.May.2012
0.3x release: 31.January.2013

So now tell me where it tooks 2 months? You have a knowledge how it seems about any MP like a Jackass and how i already said in my first post, the dev team from SA:MP is a lot bigger than for VC:MP.

what's the difference?! we are talking about vcmp.. samp dev's not make 4 years... offtop

PS VRocker make unofficial mod - support can not be carried out or just close the project

Offline ulbi1990

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 05:16:28 pm »
You want know the difference? I tell you all the time that the SA:MP dev Team has more people which work on it, while VC:MP has only few. If you want that VC:MP gets faster updates than learn C++ and the rest to help the team.

I hate people which cry for updates, when they doesn't even know what's going on or when they know a shit about developing. Even when VC:MP took already 4 years. And? There is ONLY one developer how i had read who has the source! So maybe start your little Russian brain and think twice before you post some crap...

Offline MISHA123152

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Russian Server
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 05:20:18 pm »
You want know the difference? I tell you all the time that the SA:MP dev Team has more people which work on it, while VC:MP has only few. If you want that VC:MP gets faster updates than learn C++ and the rest to help the team.

I hate people which cry for updates, when they doesn't even know what's going on or when they know a shit about developing. Even when VC:MP took already 4 years. And? There is ONLY one developer how i had read who has the source! So maybe start your little Russian brain and think twice before you post some crap...

so let maxorator use Git and share source! He does not give anyone source!

Offline ulbi1990

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 05:23:43 pm »
Than stop cry like a little 4 year old girl which didn't got a lollipop my gosh.

If you would read sometimes other topics etc, would you see what's going on. And if you aren't happy about the process than code your own MP... Pawn is a free available language, so have fun, when u started it, does i start to annoy you with updates.

Offline MISHA123152

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Russian Server
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2013, 05:34:14 pm »
Than stop cry like a little 4 year old girl which didn't got a lollipop my gosh.

If you would read sometimes other topics etc, would you see what's going on. And if you aren't happy about the process than code your own MP... Pawn is a free available language, so have fun, when u started it, does i start to annoy you with updates.

Ask to stick to the normal style of conversation
Otherwise, too, will be expressed

This topic is addressed to moderators and developers. Not you.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2013, 10:24:34 pm »
To everyone that is or has posted in this thread: please calm down.

This topic is addressed to moderators and developers.

Okay.

If you think that we are able to dedicate all of our time to VC:MP, you're wrong. Circumstances within the development team such as school and real life (if I'm not mistaken, one of our devs actually has a family of their own now) have slowed development, and we have no control over that. Additionally, we have been making progress recently. However, making threads hounding us to release a version and threatening us in various ways if we don't has not, does not, and will not ever work, and only makes those that do so look completely ungrateful for the efforts that we have made so far to release a mod that you pay absolutely no money for, for your own entertainment.
Do not PM me for support.