• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

-~{[Marco's Bistro]}~{[Home of The Forellis]}~-

Started by PinBall, July 21, 2010, 06:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PinBall

Blood...Still...Runs...Cold

Welcome to the Marco's Bisto, home of The Forellis. The official Forelli chat topic in the vc-mp forum, chump. I finally decided to revive this beautiful gang once again, because it is truly something I can call my own. And this time we're here to stay. You can bet on it.

It all started when a man named Joe wanted to make a unique gang on GTAForums, unlike any other witnessed before. A massive merger occured in late september to october 2002, that was made and remade time and time again. It's one of the most remembered 2002 gangs. It was the Forellis. Born by a merger within The Gambino Crew (formerly the Corleone Family) led by The God Father, and the Triads, let by Joe.

The gang died and resurrected at least 10 times.

Soon, Vito Leone (formerly BugsySiegel/PinBall) moved Forelli operations to Vice City Multiplayer with the factors of a real GTAForums clan and GTAForums members (tdp992, Rashon, Primer43, All-Blacks, Gta Master., and others). The fact that Vito only operated from OB's Basement practically washed out any chance of having an established clan on GTAForums. This soon let the idea of having TF on VC-MP archived.

Our operations are based on Vice City, with options to expand to Liberty City and San Andreas coming soon. The turf is Ocean Beach, with an extend to The Malibu, Washington, and Vice Beach.

So you want to join the Family huh? Well here's a few things we require from you before you even think of it:

- Activity on at least one of the top three servers of Vice City Multiplayer (Littlewhitey's, XE, or Sharks vs Marios
- Maturity
- Capability of Following Server Rules
- Clean Record (Not have been banned before on any server)
- Experience in Combat (Shooting, Driving, Flying, etc.)
- We must like you. (Bottom line.)

If you have all these aspects, then you truly are fit to be a Forelli!

The Don ~ Vito Leone
Consigliere ~ MeuPauDeOculos
we are currently looking for recruits

[VU] Vice Underdogs - Established gang/clan of Vice City, with enough power to not have to move an inch to get things. With Utton on the lead, they can't go wrong. Associated with The Forellis since 2008.

Want to have your gang/clan as an associate, supporting The Forellis' activities? Send a Message.

Official Forellis Private Forum
Job Offers & Recruitment
How to Hack The Forellis Forum

------------

GFX: Vito Leone
Layout: Vito Leone
Forums: Vito Leone
Special Thanks: All those who have supported each and every one of my gangs/clans regardless of what others thought!!! Thank you!

Knucis

[AoD]NC

Looks great but why do you posts images with a hotel >weird< ?