Author Topic: Please help me, Please  (Read 3181 times)

Offline OkieDokie

• Street Thug
  • Let the herb release your mind.
    • View Profile
    • newyorkboys.smfnew
Please help me, Please
« on: January 25, 2012, 01:10:30 pm »
first off, i bought a server off vrocker hosting, an im on the panel, an i switched the original cfg, an added squirrel cfg squirre; scripts like the.nut

an then i go an start my server, an it doesnt appear on the the list, an when i try to add to favs, it says retrieving info.

so if someone could help me quickly, i'd apreciate that.
"Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy."

Bob marley.

Offline VRocker

• LU Developer
  • Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • Liberty Unleashed - GTA3 Multiplayer Mod
Re: Please help me, Please
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 08:00:35 pm »
I'm guessing you're the person who ordered from me today. You have placed about 5 orders and only activated the one since i assumed the rest were erronous.

The server that i activated was for the non-pawn and non-squirrel version since that is what the order was for. If you jump on IRC and join the #hosting channel we can discuss changing it to whatever version you would like :)

Offline OkieDokie

• Street Thug
  • Let the herb release your mind.
    • View Profile
    • newyorkboys.smfnew
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 04:14:58 am »
I'm guessing you're the person who ordered from me today. You have placed about 5 orders and only activated the one since i assumed the rest were erronous.

The server that i activated was for the non-pawn and non-squirrel version since that is what the order was for. If you jump on IRC and join the #hosting channel we can discuss changing it to whatever version you would like :)

well i'm kind of a noob in this sort of department, an i clicked on the wrong one, an when i notcied there was a squirrel version an pawn, i wanted both, because someone is going to script a pawn script for me, but he also knows squirrel, so i kind of wanted both, an the first one i ordered was the wrong one, i'll jump on that IRC now, if you're not on, i'll just stay on until you're able to get on
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:42:33 am by OkieDokie »
"Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy."

Bob marley.

Offline Jay

• Street Thug
  • Please don't criticize me. . . Scripting 4 Free
    • View Profile
    • Real Movie's
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 08:51:57 am »

If i buy a Server how do i get a offical one

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 09:20:49 am »

Only administrator of VC:MP decides which server gets an official as it's status..
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline Jay

• Street Thug
  • Please don't criticize me. . . Scripting 4 Free
    • View Profile
    • Real Movie's
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 11:08:12 am »

Only administrator of VC:MP decides which server gets an official as it's status..

ok thanks Fuzzy