• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

UltraMegaServer UltraMegaParty 12/7/07

Started by dave5, December 08, 2007, 03:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave5

Today, 12/7/07, at around 1900 Hours Eastern we had a huge party at UMS. I might be lying and some of you guys might complain, but I would say I remember Strider and I had some "idea." We would invite friends (mostly people we knew) to a Malibu party. That was it, just us 2 or 4 guys in the Malibu, nothing special, just a get together.

We screwed up.

It turns out the other players that were listening in on our "party." So instead, half the server, about 6-8 showed up at the Malibu for the party. We ended up having to hire swatt911 as security with his M60 just to make sure everything went well. It did, then Stylianou decided to mess around and M60 some the guys. "I'm the party pooper," he says. Well that costed him about 6 minutes of dodging retaliation M60 shots until he finally decided, "I'm a changed man."

Nothing much happened in the Malibu, we "bought" drinks and jubileu2 and I gave out !medicine. Finally I got bored and declared the cops came so I told everyone to /handsup. After that we all /aim at the door, in case the "cops" came in.

If you are used to the general fighting outside the hotel, it won't be much different, some guys including logiteck, forgot who and didn't take pics, came and war broke out between EVERYONE. Strider declared PIZZA PLACE and we all started over from there.

Didn't even last 5 minutes. The guys came again and more war broke out. Once More.

Strider called for a mall orgy so we all "raced" to mall and I "won."
We sold coffee, Lovefist T-Shirts, rode escalators, played tag for one minute, then the good part, we had a LMAOROFL chainsaw orgy. Imagine 6 dudes, trying to chainsaw each other like a bunch of idiots. Then I declared war and we all started shooting each other, til the newbs died and decided spawn was too far. Friggin Tommys.

Strider wanted to RPG a bank rob which didn't go so well. I ended up crashing in between so nothing else to add. We decided to drop soap and chainsaw fight in the Washington Police Station's showers. Unfortunately swatt911 went insane and started shooting EVERYONE. So the party went to a bomb drop afterwards, it was reduced to me, strider, Pluisje, and jubileu2 to keep it alive. I came up with a plan...

We would chainsaw fight again, but this time, in front of the hotel!! This was the end of the party. swatt911 was still war frenzy so we started to chainsaw him, all of us. Then we manhunted him and during that, we realized the fun was over.

Boohoo, good things always come to an end, but the good thing is that we had fun and we could look back on it.

I'd like to thank...
Strider2, for his cooperation through this entire event, and keeping his cool even though everyone kept shooting. "ZOMG"
Pluisje, he helped keep the party alive silently, during Malibu, but he helped ALOT during the chainsaw chase.
jubileu2, for giving all the medicine (trying to keep the party alive at the end)
Stylianou, for keeping his cool while everyone tried to kill him, and helping clean up the bad guys.
vice, I don't even know why, but I'm sure the party was 1 person funner with him
and jchu, funny guy lol

Files, about 5MB at
http://www.megashare.com/321354

Note, no deleted scenes, so some useless pictures may lie around them.

Edit: It's in 7zip format for a reason, 7zip is free, so no "PLEASE REGISTER" crap, it also says it has good compression

Edit 2: Link is dead
Date Registered:     July 29, 2007, 09:48:25 PM
Last Active:    March 21, 2008, 09:14:52 PM

creepers

i think you forgot the other party?
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

dave5

Not worth mentioning, it was a total wreck and [insert name] decided to wreck it by M60ing everyone. LoL.
Date Registered:     July 29, 2007, 09:48:25 PM
Last Active:    March 21, 2008, 09:14:52 PM

creepers

December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

Pluisje

it whas fun by the way lol..

i never laughed sow hard from tha chainsaws.. and m60s

GTA-Roloboy

very very nice screens ;D

when is the next party? I want to come :P

creepers