• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VC:MP History

Started by Kesha_F1, May 20, 2008, 11:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jc18

Quote from: Darfy on August 30, 2009, 11:13:33 AM
Quote from: Falcon on August 30, 2009, 11:02:53 AM
Will talk to rest of team and see what we can do it make it happen quicker ...
Thanks Falcon, thats much appreciated.
Even though if it's up to Bakasan 0.4 (Or 0.3z r2 whatever) wont be released anytime soon. Still, in my opinion he is not the one to blame, VC-MP is a free mod and he isnt getting paid for developing it. Also Baka has a big house to pay for and as mentioned above he's working as a DJ travelling around the world.
Have you thought recruiting new scripters to the dev team?

* Jc18 runs away

Charleyutton

I think most people who play this mod often will be happy to help out in any way they can. If you need help, just shout out here and you'll have 100 people waiting for your instructions

(ok maybe not 100 but still, a lot)
Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

[AoD]NC

Haha, i think 20 ppl max :P.

Anyway, is baka RLY a dj? :( If yes, then his mix'es on myspace arent SUPER-DAMN-GOOD :).

Jc18

Quote from: [AoD]NC on August 30, 2009, 09:06:17 PM
Haha, i think 20 ppl max :P.

Anyway, is baka RLY a dj? :( If yes, then his mix'es on myspace arent SUPER-DAMN-GOOD :).

well he needs to make money some way and vcmp doesnt make money :P

Falcon

We all have jobs... etc i manage a wrecking yard selling car parts..

Something has to pay the bills.

BTW some opinion's are probly betta not said if you get my drift.

It wasn't bakasan decision to hold back the release it was a TEAM decision.

At the end of the day we don't won't to release something that wasn't in our opinion stable enough.

But we may have something to keep you guys interested released sooner rather then later :)

cola

Yay the devs are back!
Good to hear!

[AoD]NC

Quote from: Falcon on August 31, 2009, 11:06:19 AM

Ok, i could guess, that the whole team are guys, that have jobs, wifes [:P] and working on VCMP is smthing like fun for them :). I cant only believe baka is a dj ;).

Anyway, but about which VCMP version are we talking now? 0.4 or 0.3z r2? Falcon said
Quotemost of the vc-mp have alot of other things going on atm (for over a year now)
Yeah, a year ago was the VCMP 0.4 preview uploaded on youtube. But then i heard more about 0.3z r2 [since December '08 to March '09-last betatest for public afaik].

<weird> ::)

Don

Quote from: [AoD]NC on August 31, 2009, 01:42:26 PM
Quote from: Falcon on August 31, 2009, 11:06:19 AM

Ok, i could guess, that the whole team are guys, that have jobs, wifes [:P] and working on VCMP is smthing like fun for them :). I cant only believe baka is a dj ;).

Anyway, but about which VCMP version are we talking now? 0.4 or 0.3z r2? Falcon said
Quotemost of the vc-mp have alot of other things going on atm (for over a year now)
Yeah, a year ago was the VCMP 0.4 preview uploaded on youtube. But then i heard more about 0.3z r2 [since December '08 to March '09-last betatest for public afaik].

<weird> ::)

Let nc help on 0.4. :)
You'll be forever, a pielover.

Jc18

Aaron

im really bored of vcmp right now, waiting for new version / features  :(

Sephiroth

Quote from: Gulk on September 03, 2009, 03:54:53 PM
im really bored of vcmp right now, waiting for new version / features  :(

some mta .5 with the clan is always fun

Falcon

Your wait may not be that long :P

[AoD]NC

/o/?

I think a good idea, would be doing smthing like a "developers blog". There are many shit blog scripts for free. Only installing on a web page and posting sometimes news & pictures from teh new vcmp ;).

Don

Quote from: [AoD]NC on September 04, 2009, 03:15:49 PM
/o/?

I think a good idea, would be doing smthing like a "developers blog". There are many shit blog scripts for free. Only installing on a web page and posting sometimes news & pictures from teh new vcmp ;).

Good idea, we are sick of that '' 0.4 preview lol!
You'll be forever, a pielover.

Sephiroth

still gotta remember that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyWnMy3tmOI&feature=channel_page

the name of the video is hilarious lol, remember this is also on the main vcmp website